Uncertainty 

Monday, August 18, 2003

pluralism(21)

lets continue this story(read from number 16 of such posts) ... closer to God.

B-again, this is tough. Do we go by feelings or do we go by actions, by fruit, or do we go by blind faith? I think that is up to each to decide. Feelings are fickle so I do not trust them. However, if I can see that following the old teachings has blessed others and that following the new teachings does not and I have a knot in my stomach, then I would go back to the old teaching which bore fruit.
A-what do you think now? so what about all the new possible experiences he can have?
is it wise for him to think that there is nothing new that the prophet of god can show me?

B-no, serving god is like peeling an onion. there is always more to learn.

(posted by Farid)


Comments: Post a Comment

Home
Archive