Uncertainty 

Friday, July 11, 2003

pluralism(5)

Since B has quoted the question he is addressing first and then has given his answer, I don’t have any other way but to post it in this form , or it will be hard to know what question he is addressing. These are the questions I posted in the previous post. I break up his email to short pieces to make it easier to follow the issue.
A:me
B: his answer


Dear Farid,You bring up some excellent points. Here is my $.02.
A:it seems atheists also follow the same thing, would you say that this is the best for them?
B:No, I think atheist are missing the boat. I think they are making a bad mistake but I leave it with God who sees the heart to judge them. I believe we all have an internal compass, a God compass which is responsible for our conscience though we can easily manipulate that to justify anything.

(posted by Farid)


Comments: Post a Comment

Home
Archive