Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Laleh and Ladan: for their bravery

I think that they were brave to risk their lives. Nobody could say the exact risk of that operation. Subjectively, it can be said that it was a high-risk operation and for example 90 % (in fact, they guessed since they could not calculate this probability)! Suppose they thought there was 10 % chance. In this 10 %, they tried their chance. Unfortunately, they failed! However, how many people may try their chance? We are mostly conservative in our life!

(posted by Iman)

Comments: Post a Comment