Uncertainty 

Monday, June 09, 2003

Women and Cloths
Why women wear short cloths? This question would seem strange. However, I cannot understand its reason. It has cultural, geographical or simply constitutional reasons. In other words, Is it normal or natural? Many people think that it is the sign of freedom! I do not know if there is any place in the world (except Scotland) that men wear skirt. I do not know whether women wear short cloths or come out semi naked because of men’s demand. Why don’t men do the same? Is it the matter of beauty? Men are not beautiful? or beauty means sexual attraction?

PS: you may know my idea about freedom and liberty. So I am not talking about any restrictions but rather I think about the possibility of this kind of abuse in the western world, say Utopia that many people in the developing countries wish.
(posted by Iman)


Comments: Post a Comment

Home
Archive