Uncertainty 

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Tonight

I had one of those migraine attacks that made me have to turn off everything
and sleep at 10:30 pm, I woke up at 12, alleviated a little bit , but still couldn’t
get up all through Oprah . It was about transgenderism. Some husbands and
fathers who had gone through this, and a case of a girl who had decided to
become a boy. Several years ago I encountered the first and the only of such
a case I ever have when I was in Iran , when a guy I knew well, did this.
The first time I saw her after it, was one of the first days of her new appearance,
when in a gathering she came and sat right next to me. I didn’t have to worry
about how to open the conversation with her, since she did it quickly and so I
felt relaxed about it. According to the lady in the show, there are about 30 to 40
thousands of such cases now in America. Plastic surgery on bottom (famous to
Jalo surgery) and lips to make them look better were two new things I heard on
TV tonight.
(posted by Farid)


Comments: Post a Comment

Home
Archive