Uncertainty 

Monday, May 05, 2003

I am concerned
These days, papers,TV programs in the world talk about SARS. Some Iranian bloggers are concerned about this contagious disease. However, I think Media exaggerate this matter. We usually forget how many people die every day because of malnutrition, AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria and other infectious diseases in the third world. I am really concerned about young people in Iran who do not know how they should prevent sexual transmitted diseases (STD) like AIDS. I am concerned about Iranian girls who do not know any thing about birth control, Iranian women who do not receive any education about breast cancer because of this silly reason that government cannot talk about this part of body in television and other public media. I am concerned…

(posted by Iman)



Comments: Post a Comment

Home
Archive