Uncertainty 

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Trip to the North of Iran

Lahijan

I was away to meet my friend in Rasht in the North of Iran. I really needed a short trip to change my mood. Crisis in Iraq has disturbed my concentration. But my friend and I were talking about war all the time!! Today morning we went to see beautiful scenes of Lahijan. It is between Rasht and Ramsar. It has old traditional houses with sloping roofs. Tea farms are the attraction of Lahijan(unfortunately it was rainy and we could not go there). It is said that tea was brought from India about 1900. Tea is a part of Iranian's diet. I drink 10 big glasses every day!. We went to the tree-covered hill and I took several pictures. This hill is called Devil Mountain but I do not know why.

(posted by Iman)


Comments: Post a Comment

Home
Archive